Monday, March 3, 2014

Real Life Reveal: Day 1

I always think it's fun to get a glimpse into someone's life. Is that weird? I think it's just refreshing to see how others live. I am slightly obsessed with reading blogs and sometimes I get blog envy. Same thing goes with Facebook. My life  is nothing if it isn't a chaotic one. And you know what, I love it anyways. I love that sometimes we have dished in the sink from the night before because I felt it was more important to watch a movie with my husband or play hide and seek with my girls. Or to just lay on the couch and scroll through Pinterest for hours and hours. Let's be honest. 
I'm fine with it. Envy is for the birds. 

My bathroom is the one room that I clean only when I think about it. 
Something like after I shower and everything is misted over and I wipe down the sink with a wad of toilet paper. Something like when the trash is full and I actually take it out. :) 



Yea, last Friday Emma had a dentist come to her school to teach the kids about dental hygiene. I love when things like this happen to her because she learns something new and gets really excited to do it, and do it right. If you look closely, this is what you will see: a bottle of lotion laying on its side. 5 things of tooth paste and a length of yarn tied to a hair band- or a leash for Emma's dog, Sparkles. 



Sometimes a girl just doesn't have the time or motivation to clean up after herself and her family. 
Sometimes a girl would rather watch Scandal on Netflix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment